Who Cares About Scams (June) Tell them all here! >> The following guide will help you learn about the community that has saved so many lives. Please read to the post for more information.
Today’s article looks at charities dedicated to promoting health and fighting disease. Imana is a North American group providing healthcare in India, Canada, the US, and the UK.
For example, you came here after searching for Imana Cares Fraud. Please wait until the end. You are in the right place. So let’s start with the details.
What is faith?
The Islamic Medical Association of North America, known as “IMANA”, is considered one of the largest medical groups in the world.
The largest Muslim medical community was founded in 1967. The main goal of this non-profit organization is to provide doctors with a body, extensive funding and medical efficiency. Imana is currently headquartered in Lombard, Illinois.
works of faith
Be sure to read the entire article because a lot of people are talking about the Imana Cares scam.
• To date, Imana has served 2.5 million patients in 34 countries.
• More than 90 emergency medical teams.
• Complete 153 surgical and medical missions.
• A total of 30 health centers have been established.
• More than 1 million people have received humanitarian aid.
• Imana responds immediately to natural disasters, helping millions of
people in need. Let’s learn more about it.
Imana Cares Scam: Is Imana a Legit Portal?
• According to the official site, Imana was founded in 1967.
• Our investigation reveals that the Imana site domain creation date is July 23, 1997.
• Imana’s company website has a rating of 58.1 out of 100. This is an average number.
• When we investigate the reliability, the reliability is a high number of 93%.
• Various customer reviews.
• Considering the negative and the positive, it is not possible at this time to judge the legitimacy and scam of Imana Cares. Therefore, we recommend that you do more research before making a decision.
Many people gave satisfactory evaluations. As one donor said: Your special interest is incredible and I am proud to support this organization.
Another said: “Imana is a non-profit organization. I love your work and thank you for helping the world.”
Some reviews on the web give conflicting opinions, but unfortunately I can’t judge the truth at the moment. In general, reviews of Imana have been mixed.
Imana worries about cheating – Endnotes
Organizations whose primary goals are disease prevention, health care, and health promotion practice professional medical ethics through health and support programs. They have done a great job for a better future. If you want to see the details of IMANA,